Visko Screwdriver Kit
Visko Screwdriver kit of 5 blades with tester has flat tip of 3.25, 6 mm, philips no. – 0, 1, pocker.
With flat and Phillips tips, this screwdriver set lets you perform most electrical, electronic and mechanical repair jobs without looking for other instruments. This is a handy tool to have in the house if you like doing small repair and maintenance jobs by yourself. Tester You can use this screwdriver as an electrical tester while performing electrical repair work to check if an electrical device, plug point or a wire is carrying current or not. Flat and Phillips Tips This set comes with flat and Phillips screwdriver tips that can be used for a wide range of tasks. They can be used for repairing devices and gadgets like calculators, computer accessories, laptops and other items commonly found in most homes.
Features of Visko Screwdriver Kit
- Screwdriver kit of 5 blades with tester, flat tip 3.25, 6 mm, philips no. – 0, 1, pocker
- The blade tip is magnetized to lift small screw or to hold the screw in position.
- The blade is made from high grade Silicon – Manganese steel.
- The blade is differentially hardened & tempered to resist wear or bending.
- The handle is made from high grade CA Plastic.