Under Armour Speedform Fortis Men’s Running Shoes
Things to know before you buy Under Armour Speedform Fortis Men’s Running Shoes
- Innovative UA SpeedForm® technology delivers an unprecedented precision fit for unrivaled comfort & zero distraction
- Breathable, three-color knit mesh upper locks down your foot & increases ventilation
- Seamless heel counter built into the upper for sleek, lightweight structure
- Ultrasonic seaming with Bemis tape on lateral & medial sides for next-to-skin support & comfort
- Laser-cut perforations for enhanced breathability
- Embedded sockliner within cavity of midsole for added cushioning, moisture wicking & seamless comfort
- Dual-layer midsole combines Charged Cushioning® on top of Micro G® foam for the ultimate blend of cushioned support & explosive responsiveness
- Added cushioning in the heel & strategic flex grooves in the forefoot work with your natural stride
- Strategically placed rubber traction covers high impact zones for greater durability with less weight
- Offset: 8 mm
- Weight: 8.9 oz.
From the Manufacturer
Under Armour Men’s UA Speedform Fortis 2.1 Running Shoes
Innovative UA Speedform construction moulds to the foot for a precision fit, eliminating all distraction breathable two-toned mesh upper locks down your foot & increases ventilation internal heel counter provides seamless, lightweight support & structure embedded sockliner for added cushioning & seamless comfort two-piece charged cushioning midsole pairs a soft, plush layer of foam on top of a layer of dense, harder foam for the ultimate blend of support & comfort solid rubber outsole covers high-impact zones for greater durability with less weight anatomically placed flex grooves offer extra flexibility where you need it most.
– Offset: 8 mm
– Weight: 250 gm
About Under Armour
It started with a simple plan to make a superior T-shirt. A shirt that provided compression and wicked perspiration off your skin rather than absorb it. A shirt that worked with your body to regulate temperature and enhance performance.
Founded in 1996 by former University of Maryland football player Kevin Plank, Under Armour is the originator of performance apparel – gear engineered to keep athletes cool, dry and light throughout the course of a game, practice or workout. The technology behind Under Armour’s diverse product assortment for men, women and youth is complex, but the program for reaping the benefits is simple: wear HeatGear when it’s hot, ColdGear when it’s cold, and AllSeasonGear between the extremes.
Under Armour’s mission is make all athletes better through passion, design and the relentless pursuit of innovation.
We spent 8.6 hours reading reviews from experts and users. In summary, this is what runners think:
6 Reasons to buy Under Armour Speedform Fortis Men’s Running Shoes
- The upper unit offers a durable, stretchable, lightweight and breathable coverage to the foot.
- Many testers appreciated the next-to-skin support of the upper to enhance the comfort of the wearer.
- The 4D Foam is a reactive layer in the sock liner that conforms to the natural shape of the foot, making the fit more precise to the user.
- The Charged Cushioning mid-sole sponges the impact energy from landing on the ground, then converts it to an energy that the runner can use.
- Durable rubber can be found in crucial parts of the SpeedForm Fortis, which protects it from wear and abrasion.
- This is a very lightweight running shoe.
3 Reasons not to buy Under Armour Speedform Fortis Men’s Running Shoes
- Some runners felt that the heel area isn’t quite supported because they experienced a bit of discomfort.
- Others experienced their foot slide forward easily while wearing it.
- A few had cases of blistering around the ankle area.