Staedtler Geometry Compass
Staedtler Geometry Compass with lead box, Center wheel adjusts quickly and easily, Maximum circle drawn is 10,25″ (26cm), Includes spare lead tube with extra 2mm lead.
Features of Staedtler Geo Compass
- Precision compass with centre wheel and quick-setting mechanism
- Interchangeable lead part and needle
- Hinged lead and needle legs
- With shouldered/ pointed needle
- Max. circle Ø approx. 260 mm, with extension bar approx. 395 mm
- Length 156 mm
- In case with hinged lid
- Compass with lead box
- Center wheel adjusts quickly and easily
- Maximum circle drawn is 10,25″ (26cm)
- Includes spare lead tube with extra 2mm lead
Drawing Compass | Tool Essentials - Making Geometric Art | DearingDraws
https://dearingdraws.com/what-is-good-compass Three Essential Features My Compass has That I Really Like about it... The Compass Reviewed: Staedler ...
How to use a geometric compass
Using a geometry or geometric compass.
Less expensive options: Drawing print/tactile circles with a Staedtler compass
TSBVI Outreach Math Consultant Susan Osterhaus demonstrates techniques and introduces tools for working with math students who are blind, visually ...
Staedtler Comfort Compass: Mars 551 Unboxing
Just me unboxing a compass. No biggie. Here I am opening up my new compass I ordered online. In the video, I give a quick demonstration of drawing a square ...
Drafting Tools 101 - Learn How to Use the Compass
Welcome to Drafting Tools 101! In this series we will discuss the tools used in drawing and drafting! In this episode you'll learn everything you need to know ...