Coolpad Note 5 Lite Space Grey 16 GB
Coolpad Note 5 Lite Smartphone was launched in March 2017, comes with a 5-inch HD IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen display with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels at a pixel density of 294 pixels per inch. The screen is not protected by a Scratch Resistant display.
The phone is 8.7-mm thin , and tips the scale at 148 grams. The phone is powered by a 1 GHz Quad core Mediatek MT6735CP processor and it comes with 3 GB of RAM. What this means is the processor has Quad cores in the CPU and 3 GB of RAM ensures the phone runs smoothly with multiple applications open simultaneously. The Coolpad Note 5 Lite also packs in a graphics processor, and 16 GB of internal storage which can be expanded to 64 GB via a microSD card.
The Coolpad Note 5 Lite runs Android 6.0 OS and is powered by a 2500 mAh battery. Its a Dual SIM Smartphone, and connectivity options on the Coolpad Note 5 Lite include , GPS, HotSpot,Wifi,Bluetooth.
The main camera on the Coolpad Note 5 Lite is a 13 MP shooter with Auto Focus, Face Detection, HDR, Panorama Mode, Geo-tagging, Touch Focus, Digital Zoom, Video Recording. The smartphone also has a Front Facing Camera capable of shooting 8 MP selfies.
- 13MP primary camera with auto focus, pro mode, HDR mode, beautification and 8MP front facing camera
- 12.7 centimeters (5-inch) capacitive touchscreen with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution
- Android v6.0 Marshmallow + Cool UI 8.0 operating system with 1GHz MT6735CP Mediatek quad core processor, 3GB RAM, 16 GB internal memory expandable up to 64GB and dual SIM (nano+nano) dual-standby (4G+4G)
- 2500mAH lithium-ion battery and standby time of 200 hours
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase