Black & Decker Battery Powered Screwdriver
Features + Benefits
- Easily switch to manual screwdriving for more control
- Easily switch from driving to removing screws with forward/reverse switch
- Store on pegboard using integrated peg hole
Features Innovative screwdriver powered by 6V alkaline batteries, Narrow nose piece for extended reach in tight places, Ergonomics and modern styling that is comfortable to use, Spindle lock for manual use if desired for greater control when starting and finishing screws & Forward/ reverse switch for easy screwdriving and screw removal.
- Voltage: 6 Volts, Max. Torque: 2.9 Nm, No Load Speed: 130 RPM, Weight: 0.24 Kg.
- 14 Pieces Accessory Bits: PH 1, PH2, PH3, PZ1, PZ2, PZ3, SL6, SL8, SL10, T10, T20, S1, S2, S3
- Forward / Reverse Switch for Easy Screwdriving and Screw Removal
- Includes: Alkaline Battery Powered Screwdriver, 14 Pieces Accessory Bits, 4 Alkaline Batteries.